Choux de Bruxelles rôtis – Discover how to cook Brussels sprouts simply by impressing your guests ! An often forgotten seasonal vegetable.
- Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F (218 C)
- Wash sprouts, remove damaged outer leaves, and trim end.
- Halve sprouts as needed so all are approximately the same size. Halve all for more crispiness.
- Toss with olive oil and salt.
- Spread in a single row on a cookie sheet with cut side down.
- Roast without turning until outsides are slightly brown but not burned. 15-25 minutes.
Serve plain, with a bit of balsamic cream. Tossed with roasted walnuts and crumbled goat cheese or feta.
Partagez-nous vos réalisations !